Laser Service & Support
Excel Lasers Ltd. provides service, calibration, repair and technical support for the Diomed range of D15, D30 & D60 medical lasers and the Diomed PDT photodynamic therapy (PDT) laser systems. By utilising our experience of designing and building these products at Diomed and AngioDynamics, we are able to provide a complete service, from laser diode replacement to annual calibration and electrical safety checks.
To enquire about an annual service and calibration of your laser, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Development & Consultancy
Medical lasers are in a fast-growing market, with diverse applications across many disciplines. Excel Lasers’ engineers are experts in the laser, optics, electronics and regulations necessary for successful new product development. Our skill set includes risk analysis, sterilisation, IEC 60601-1, optics etc. etc. and we have many years experience of developing capital products and medical consumables, such as fibres and procedure kits.
During our careers we have also designed high end audio equipment and other consumer products, so have a wide range of abilities. We are offering these skills to other companies wishing to develop new products of all types. We can work as associates in a bigger team or take on whole projects.
- Design and development of medical capital equipment and sterile disposables
- Mechanical engineering & design, using Solidworks
- Electronic engineering and embedded software development
- Project management
- Conformance to ISO 13485 quality management systems
- Trained internal auditors
- ISO 14971 risk management
- IEC 60601 family of standards for medical electrical equipment
- FDA regulations, including 510k and PMA submissions
If you have a new application, require a custom laser solution, or need to develop a sterile procedure kit, we can help. To contact us, please use the form on the Contact Us page.