I-PDT is a selective, minimally-invasive treatment using a photosensitive drug which is activated by being irradiated with laser light to selectively destroy pathogenic cells while preserving the healthy ones. It is used to treat lesions internally at the desired depth and has proven clinical efficacy, with more than 7 years of study with proven results in these applications:
● Basal cell carcinoma 95%
● Keloids 90%
● Hidradenitis suppurativa 70%
I-PDT is also indicated for:
● Myxold cysts
● Anal fistulas
● Other tumours (palliative)
Frontal & Diffuse delivery fibres
For large basal cell carcinomas, fistulas and hidradenitis suppurativa.
Internal and poorly located lesions. Penetrates to the desired depth.
For basal cell carcinomas and keloids. Well located lesions. For external lesions, the photosensitive gel penetrates to 1 cm.
Basel cell carcinoma on chin, complete response.
Key features of I-PDT procedures:
● Does not alter adjacent tissue and organs
● Topical and Intralesional drug administration
● No side effects
● Safe, effective and minimally invasive therapy
● Fast, comfortable procedures with no downtime